[GRASSLIST:2741] Re: i.rectify and image resolution

ulf at mail.zmt.uni-bremen.de ulf at mail.zmt.uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 5 16:39:18 EST 2001

I tried again with

   watch -n1 "df -k"

but disk space does not seem to be the problem -- none of the involved
disk partitions reached more than 85% during i.rectify.

I do not want to exclude the temp file hypothesis because during
several tries with i.rectify, I got twice an error message about
temp files. But in all other cases I got the following
"success"-message:

   Rectify [braganca at umehlig] (LOCATION braganca_img)
    into  [brag1986 in umehlig] (LOCATION braganca_image)
   complete
    2000 rows, 2000 cols (4000000 cells) completed in 0:30
    8000000.0 cells per minute

Thanks, Ulf

p.s.: I have compiled grass with something like "gcc-3.0 -O2
      -march=pentiumpro" ... Should I re-compile i.rectify without
      optimization?