[GRASSLIST:2753] another wish error

Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao noriel at planner.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Dec 6 09:39:07 EST 2001

I've located the wish program and made the appropriate links, however,
it seems that I've got a more serious problem my way. Upon running GRASS
is TclTk mode, I get the following error messages from the console:

ld.so.1: wish: fatal: libX11.so.6.1: open failed: No such file or
directory
ERROR: Invalied return code from gis_set.tcl

I am running a Solaris 2.7 on an Ultrasparc 5 machine. Please help me.

--
Noriel

Noriel Christopher C. Tiglao

Doctoral Student
Regional Planning and Surveying Laboratory
Department of Civil Engineering
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo JAPAN 113-8656
Telephone: +81-3-5841-6129
Facsimile: +81-3-5841-7453
E-mail: noriel at planner.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
           noriel at up-ncts.org.ph