[GRASSLIST:2809] problems fo runing

Jose Luis puga puga at sisvoc.cuc.udg.mx
Thu Dec 20 16:00:38 EST 2001

Hi to everyone,
I get a problem for running grass 5, recently I was installed grass at linux.
the system where shutdown and, i can running grass now:
the system send me this message:
 grass5
Starting GRASS ...
Error in startup script: couldn't create error file for command: permission
denied
    while executing
"exec pwd"
    (procedure "gisSetWindow" line 154)
    invoked from within
"gisSetWindow"
    invoked from within
"if { [searchGISRC $gisrc_name] } {
   gisSetWindow
}
"
    (file "/usr/local/grass5/tcltkgrass/script/gis_set.tcl" line 723)
/usr/local/grass5/etc/Init.sh: GISDBASE: parameter null or not set
how can I fixed?

--
Jose Luis Garcia Puga
Centro de Sismología y Volcanología de Occidente
puga at pv.udg.mx
puga at sisvoc.cuc.udg.mx