[GRASSLIST:1444] RE: java interface with grass

Johansen Per Henrik per.henrik.johansen at norgit.no
Mon Feb 12 02:24:22 EST 2001

You should use the exec() method of java.lang.Runtime. I have used it
successfully in a project we are participating in. You need to set all the
GRASS environment variables though, I use a shell to to that since the
exec() in the VM we are using doesn't seem to support the passing of
environment variables.

--
Per Henrik Johansen
Norgit AS, http://www.norgit.no