[GRASSLIST:2091] Re: GRASS v ESRI

Ben-Nes Michael miki at canaan.co.il
Sun Jul 8 06:35:01 EDT 2001

heh, I just answered a guy for  a specific solution and mention that in my
opinion in the current solution GRASS in not needed.

Its obvious ( to me ) that ArcView is better then GRASS in designing while
Ill prefer GRASS as analyst tool.
And its especially true when I refer to ESRI SHAPE file.

When it comes to query maps who need the very heavily costly ArcGis
solutions when you can use the freely GRASS :)