[GRASSLIST:2121] Re: metadata?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 18 18:19:27 EDT 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Markus Neteler wrote:

> once (GRASS 4.x contrib section) there was a r.meta, v.meta s.meta (or so).
> If I am not wrong, these modules were following some U.S. standards.
> Perhaps it is worth looking into an 4.3 package and check these modules
> if interesting for 5.0?

  Thanks, Markus! I'll go find the source and get them for these modules. I
think it's important to have them -- at least for the type of projects I do
where I have to document everything.

> PS: Due to my move I will be offline from Saturday onwards until the Telecom
>     connects me in my new flat. I have no idea how fast they work... Perhaps
>     time for a coffee in an internet cafe then? :-)

  I'm glad you're moving into the sunshine. I hope that you enjoy your new
position and prosper in the south.

Ciao!

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.