[GRASSLIST:2182] Re: Projection questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 27 14:07:34 EDT 2001

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Glynn Clements wrote:

> The following is from gis.h:
>
> #define PROJECTION_XY  0
> #define PROJECTION_UTM 1
> #define PROJECTION_SP  2
> #define PROJECTION_LL  3
> #define PROJECTION_OTHER  99

  Well! I'll be darned! Thanks, Glynn. I looked all through
/usr/local/grass5, but not through the source tree.

  I'll bet that I'd understand it if I was an archeologist rather than a
biologist. :-)

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.