[GRASSLIST:2198] RE: PROGRAMING GRASS LINUX-WINDOWS

Len Coop coopl at ippc2.orst.edu
Sun Jul 29 04:08:42 EDT 2001

Juan,

You want to do this with a windows xserver program to access any old
unix xprogram over a network.
Starnet has some good educational prices I believe. There used to be a
free one floating around.
VNC is free and might also work well for this need. GRASSLINKS would
limit GRASS use to pre-scripted options only.
Len