[GRASSLIST:1941] Re: GRASS 5 environment variables online

ziyadin cakirz at itu.edu.tr
Mon Jun 11 14:00:18 EDT 2001

Hi,
Where are these variables are defined; in .chsrc or .grass5 or
.tcltkgrass?
Apart from paths, I do not know what values are set to what variable or
in
what file.
Could somebody tell give me her/his source files (.??) so that
I can have an example.
Regards,
Ziya

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as the GRASS environment variables are of wide interest, I have
> put them online:
>
> http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/html_grass5/index.html
> -> GRASS 5 Environment variables
>
> This file is still under construction. Developers may add missing
> explanations in source code at:
>  html/env_vars.html
>
> (was documents/envVars.txt before)
>
> The web file is updated overnight automagically.
>
> Regards
>
>  Markus Neteler

Ziyadin CAKIR                          Tel:++90 +212 2856320
Istanbul Technical University          Fax:++90 +212 2856210
Mining Faculty, Geology Department    Mail:cakirz at itu.edu.tr
Maslak/Istanbul/TURKEY