[GRASSLIST:1943] Re: Web Aplication - Grass / Mapserver

Howard Tan Howard.L.Tan at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 11 15:31:00 EDT 2001

I've developed Internet map application using Visual Basic, MapObject, and
MapObjects IMS. It requires programming, but it has easy to follow
tutorials. You don't get the wizard like ease of use like ArcIMS, but my
applications have been running solid for the past year under NT4.0.
MapObjects is also a ESRI product, which means some serious dough.

Howard