[GRASSLIST:1974] Re: r.support & i.composite & number of colors

Gail Higginbottom ghigginb at physics.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Jun 18 22:59:45 EDT 2001

Dear Grass users,

Sometime ago it was confirmed to me that I could use r.patch to join many
small maps together to make one big map. I have a number of
UK Ordnance Survey tiles that I have imported into Grass. I wish to join
them to have a map of the entire region of western Scotland.  I have used
the command
 r.patch input=nm20.ras,nm22.ras,nm24.ras output=test.patch

but regardless of what I input the output "map" is always blank and white.

What have I missed? Can anybody assist me here?

Thankyou.

best wishes,
Gail.

Gail Higginbottom,
Centre for European Studies and General Linguistics,
University of Adelaide,
Adelaide, South Australia,
Australia. 5005.
and
Department of Physics and Mathematical Physics

ghigginb at physics.adelaide.edu.au

http://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~ghigginb/

(08) 8303:6440