[GRASSLIST:1555] grasslinks

E. Koster ekoster at let.rug.nl
Mon Mar 5 05:57:20 EST 2001

Dear list-members,

I am currently installing grasslinks on our system to make a number of
projects available on the web.

While creating the gif image with the function create_gif in the script
gl31.pl something goes wrong, and so the gif-image is not created.
I have changed the function system_silent so I can see the output (and
the error)

--- p.select ---
PAINTER ppm selected

--- p.map.new ---
sh: cd: The specified directory is not valid.
ERROR: MAPSET grasslinks1 - permission denied

Do you know of a way to get output, since after a couple of days of
struggle I do not come further with this

Thank you in advance,
Elwin Koster

        ARCHITECTURAL HISTORY, MORPHOLOGY and URBAN INFORMATION-SYSTEMS
                  drs. Elwin A. Koster, ekoster at let.rug.nl
        Architectural History & Humanities Computing department,
        Faculty of Arts, Groningen University, The Netherlands
PO.Box 716, 9700 AS Groningen, phone: (+31) 50 3636099  fax: (+31) 50
3637362
        http://www.let.rug.nl/~ekoster     cell.phone: (+31) 6 18474305
    International Seminar on Urban Form -  see
http://www.let.rug.nl/isuf/

        ARCHITECTURAL HISTORY, MORPHOLOGY and URBAN INFORMATION-SYSTEMS