[GRASSLIST:1557] (no subject)

sturm at datacomm.ch sturm at datacomm.ch
Mon Mar 5 10:23:17 EST 2001

>Probably
>d.vect.cats help

may I intrude in the discussion?
Thanks Markus, I was also looking for this command. But I have a further question
concerning attributes in vectors... I want to export a vector to the DXF format
in order to get the attributes in AutoCad. However this works fine and without
a hitch with arcs.
But when converting a site file to a vector (in order to have the site attributes
in the vector layer), I saw that the attributes are missing. Although the DXF
file seems to contain the correct point information (introduced by a P, and
then followed by the corner coordinates of the point), there were no atrributes
associated with the points.

How can I translate a site file to a vector and the export it correctly to the
DXF format, without loosing the attributes?

Cheers
--
Bernhard Sturm
CDE, University of Berne - Switzerland