[GRASSLIST:1566] Internet GRASS (fwd)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 7 18:45:44 EST 2001

  This was posted to the grass5-development list and the GUI list. I told
David that I would forward it to this list.

  If you can help him, please respond directly to him because he's not
subscribed to this mail list.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com