[GRASSLIST:1585] Re: interpolate nominal values

Thotapalli, Hari Kishore - THOHK002 THOHK002 at students.unisa.edu.au
Thu Mar 8 23:09:05 EST 2001

Apologies for butting in. A very interesting conversation topic indeed. Having
learnt some new things in terms of gis applications from this thread I wish to
take this opportunity to inquire if r.fuz* modules very recently introduced in
grass would be of any help ?

regards

Hari Kishore THOTAPALLI
PhD Candidate
School of Geoinformatics Planning and Building
University of South Australia
Adelaide