[GRASSLIST:1628] Re: LANDSAT-7 ETM+ IMAGERY

Gerald Buckmaster buckmasterjunior at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 23:42:43 EST 2001

Eric,

Allow me to clarify.

I need to import FAST-L7A, which has 3 different header files,
1 for the panchomatic band, 1 for the VNIR/SWIR bands, and
1 header for the Thermal Band.

The header files end with the extension .FST not .hdr.

Actually I think I can use LPGS-LITE Version 4.1.0 to process Landsat-7 ETM+
Level1G data.  Haven't tried it yet.  Will summarize.

Thanks for your help.

Gerald Buckmaster
www.imagery-analyst.com

--