[GRASSLIST:1658] Re: r.in.gdal - new libgdal.1.1.so

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 10:08:33 EST 2001

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Thanks, Frank!
> Of course it will be included in the next binary package.
>
> Additionally we would need Solaris/SUN, Solaris/Intel and SGI
> versions, hopefully you can get volunteers to build that for you.
>
> The addition of this lib is documented in the release rules for
> GRASS binaries.

Markus, et al,

I have made IRIX 6.5, and Solaris 2.7 shared libaries available in the
same place.

  http://gdal.velocet.ca/projects/grass/index.html

I would be happy to help anyone interested in building for Solaris/INTEL,
MacOS X, Cygwin, etc.  Let me know if the files I have created don't work
properly.

Best regards,