[GRASSLIST:1666] Re: Learning GRASS

Bernhard Sturm sturm at datacomm.ch
Fri Mar 23 12:15:41 EST 2001

Thanks a lot Wes and Rich
Some of the answers of Rich I would like to quote in my thesis (of course
by correctly quoting, and referencing to Rich and Wes). It was of great
help to have such a short summary about the capabilities and outlooks
concerning GRASS.

Cheers
Bernhard
--
CDE, University of Berne, Switzerland

At 08:00 23.03.01 -0800, Wes Jennings wrote:

>I recently signed on to the GRASSLIST. I was lurking in the background
>getting impressed with the knowledge level of the emails submitted. But
>I had some questions to ask, but I didn't want to bore the whole list
>with elemental questions. I decided to pick on some poor soul and write
>them directly. I picked out Rich Shepard to direct my private
>questions. His response so impressed me that I ask him if we could
>submit it to the GRASSLIST. He graciously agreed. My system does not
>have my original email. However, Rich has quoted my basic questions for
>his responses. I hope others get as much encouragement from this as I
>did. Again, Rich, thanks for your well measured responses.

the.sign
Bernhard Sturm
WebDesign & Software
Steinauweg 22