[GRASSLIST:1685] Re: GRASS Cygwin Binary Installation problems.

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 29 17:46:54 EST 2001

Howard,

As Glynn said, the programs in /usr/local/grass5/etc/bin/cmd/ are the
actual programs.  Since these files are all missing, there is something
wrong with the installation or the distribution that you received.  I
recommend waiting for the new version.  This should be very soon.

I don't have the binary distribution, so I can't look to see what is in
it.  If you don't mind waiting, I think it will go easier for you, since
these are the kinds of problems Andreas is working to overcome.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Malcolm

[Please excuse the double posting if you are subscribed to the new
winGRASS list as well as GRASSLIST.  Since this discussion has been on
the GRASSLIST, I am cc'ing there.  This belongs on the NEW winGRASS list
now so I am sending it to there.]