[GRASSLIST:1833] Re: two categories in one raster-map?

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Fri May 11 08:47:53 EDT 2001

Grass raster approach is to store on category for each
raster map: if you want two attributes you'll use two raster
maps. If they refer to the same phenomena, you may use a
map name convention, such as a common prefix:

r.mapcalc test = if(raster_a1 == 1 and raster_a2 == 3, 1, 0)

Hope this helps
Andrea Aime