[GRASSLIST:1834] border lines

Dieter Lehmann lehmann at fh-nuertingen.de
Fri May 11 10:24:58 EDT 2001

Hi,
thanks Andrea, sometimes the simplest solution is the best...

Another question:

I don't find a way to extract only the borderlines from rasterized polygons.
I need this borders in a new raster map (for expample the borders between two
different soil types).

I found the script r.edge.dig. It's not exact what I need because this
extract only between two given categories and not between all
values in a given raster map.

Another attemp was to use r.poly, but I don't find the way to make lines from
the areas (the other way round there is a script available). After that I would
use v.to.rast

Thanks a lot.
Dieter

lehmann at fh-nuertingen.de