[GRASSLIST:2645] Need help with v.patch

Ben Logan blogan at newcreature.org
Mon Nov 12 11:58:48 EST 2001

Hello,

I grabbed some 24k USGS SDTS DLGs from the gisdatadepot, and wanted to
v.patch them together.  I've done this same thing with the
corresponding DEMs and r.patch.  The problem is that the USGS
apparently used the same labels for the vectors in different
quadrangles, so v.patch complains about duplicate labels, and the
resulting vector map contains only the vectors from the first map
specified on the command line.

Is there a way to overcome this problem?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: blogan at newcreature dot org
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0