[GRASSLIST:2661] Where to find binaries....

Alpiste mjroman at ugr.es
Wed Nov 14 06:17:01 EST 2001

Dear all:

I'm looking for the binaries distribution of GRASS for IRIX 6.5. Well, I
found the other distributions in the mirrors of Italy, France and others
but IRIX version. I'd like to download the binary package this week, not
next year.... my connection usually is a good and speed connection, but I
only found the binary package at the oficial site of Grass, in baylor.edu.
When I try to download the package my ftp software say me that I'll spend
1300 hours to download.. ¡¡MY GOD!!, I can't wait....

Well, anybody can say me where to find the binary package of Grass5 for
IRIX in Europe, or close to Europe?. I'm living in Spain, south spain...
and I'm very interested in Grass... I was using Grass for Linux previously,
it's so difficult for me to use (I'm beggining to think that I'm no so
intelligent to use this software)....It's just a joke.

Thanks a lot in advance

Alpiste

Manuel J. Román Alpiste
Instituto Andaluz de Ciencias de la Tierra - Universidad de Granada
Facultad de Ciencias
Avda. Fuentenueva, S/N
18071    Granada (Spain)
Tlf. Fijo:   958 242374