[GRASSLIST:2663] [HELP] installation grass5 pre2 on Suse 7.2 : libtermcap.lso.2 missing

AbbRiBus at aol.com AbbRiBus at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 17:38:16 EST 2001

I did install Grass fine from the sources last year, whith the Corel
distribution, and decided to get the Suse7.2 distribution right now.
I have followed closely the step of installation , but when starting Grass5
from a terminal, I get
" usr/local/grass5/etc/set.data :error while loading shared libraries
libtermcap.so.2 : cannot load shared object file : no such file or directory"
What am I doing wrong?
I'm just setting up the system, and don't know what to do.