[GRASSLIST:2680] Re: grasslinks for grass5

Len Coop coopl at ippc2.orst.edu
Tue Nov 20 21:28:55 EST 2001

Thanks Patty,

I still do not see major problems with the REGIS Grasslinks 3.1 license, I would be fine to see the
existing license retained and honored - it is not a GPL, but it is free and wants to stay free (but
not free to be incorporated into profit-making software without permission). So companies might seek
permissions (or stay away) but us University types should be OK.
Len