[GRASSLIST:2696] Tutorial

Luis.Tito-de-Morais at ird.sn Luis.Tito-de-Morais at ird.sn
Tue Nov 27 09:24:41 EST 2001

Hi list,

I am totally newbye to grass and gis in general.

I browsed the web to find tutorials on grass and found some (like the one
at Trento University, the "grass_seeds tutorial and Jonh Makenzie's from
univ of Delaware).

Yet all of them start using files already prepared for grass. My question
is : is there somewhere on the web a tutorial teaching how to use grass
starting from scratch. I.e. starting from field data and a map and an
aerial photograph.

Thank you for any help

L. Tito

-
Luis Tito de Morais, E-Mail: tito at ird.sn
IRD, BP 1386,  Dakar, Sénégal
Tél.: +210 849 33 31, Fax: +221 832 16 75