[GRASSLIST:2568] Re: grass5 and network connections

giorgio19291 at inwind.it giorgio19291 at inwind.it
Mon Oct 8 14:49:27 EDT 2001

Yes please tell me whats changes I have to do.

 I have to solve This problem.
My machine "A" (Pentium III and 256 MB Ram and  little Hard-Disk) is more
efficient than machines "B" (Pentium MMX with 64 MB and  Big Hard Disk to
store data) so I hope to solve more fast my problems of visualization and
calculations if  Grass5 is on "A" and data to read are on "B"? I hope this
is good solution. Can you give me your opinion?
Thanks A lot
Giorgio.