[GRASSLIST:2444] Re: Grass5pre2. Compilation problem on RedHat 7.1

Daniel Tourde ted at foi.se
Tue Sep 18 06:48:36 EDT 2001

Hi!

> please change to
> src/libes/gis/
>
> and run
> gmake5

I don't have any gmake5 on src/libes/gis/ (I have it nowhere in fact)

> Please send the error message appearing (if it is flate.c, set the path to
> zlib includes for "configure" and retry).

According to the errors I found looking at the compilation messages,
something is weird with flate.c.
I will try to recompile with zlib but it seems that I need fftw.h and I
don't have this file (I have several ones that look like "cousin" of it
but not fftw.h)

[root at brest root]# locate fftw.h
/usr/include/dfftw.h
/usr/include/drfftw.h
/usr/include/sfftw.h
/usr/include/srfftw.h

> BTW: I am also running RedHat 7.1, but don't have these problems. Did you
> customize anything special?

Nope!

		Daniel
Daniel TOURDE                             E-mail : daniel.tourde at foi.se
                                             Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 43 44
                                        Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
   FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Aeronautics Division - FFA
       Dept. of Wind Energy and Aviation Environmental Research
SE-172 90 Stockholm, Sweden                     Fax : +46 (0)8-25 34 81