[GRASSLIST:2467] Data

J.C.M. van der Kwast jkwast at home.nl
Fri Sep 21 08:22:51 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm working on a project concerning agriculture. Now after sometime i've figured out how to make maps. So I've created an outline of farmfields in vectorformat. Problem I'm facing now is how to get additional information connected to these fields (eg crop,plantdate etc) so analyses on different topics can be achieved. Another problem is how can I simply cut a field according to acreage. Do I use mapcalc? If so how do you control the direction of the selected computation. If anyone can help thnx.