[GRASSLIST:2496] Problems with GRASS5 r.in.ascii

Terry Duell tduell at planet.net.au
Wed Sep 26 23:53:27 EDT 2001

Hullo All,
I have recently built grass5.0.0pre2 in order to over some difficulties with
v4.3, and seem to have run into a nasty little problem.
I have been generating raster ascii data and thought I would take advantage
of the null value feature of GRASS5, so altered the way my data was being
generated to include 'null: -99' in the header of the raster ascii files.
When I try to run r.in.ascii I get a segmentation fault and a core dump.
Importing v4.x ascii raster format is OK.
Is this a known problem, or is more likely to be something I have done?

Cheers,

--
Regards,
Terry Duell