[GRASSLIST:3540] RE:[GRGRASSLIST:3539] catogry edit problem in v.support

felipem at linuxfreemail.com felipem at linuxfreemail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:30:57 EDT 2002

i shawn,

You can edit vector files with v.digit,

--->Label, and

--->BULK LABEL LINES   Automatically label remaining unlabeled lines.           |
|   This command allows you to label all remaining lines that have not yet    |
| been labeled.  Simply enter the label number and digit does the rest.       |

Bye

felipe

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:34:21 +0800
"shih5304" <shih5304 at ms7.hinet.net> wrote:

> Dear List :
>
>     I have some problems when convert vector line to rast. The vector line is made by v.in.dxf. The following is my processing steps:
>  1) I convert the contour line to rast with v.to.rast. and get some message "you must run v.support before running v.to.rast".
>  2) Run v.support with v.support map=XXXX.cont
>  3) Run v.to.rast input=XXXX.cont output=VVVV
>  4) Run d.rast VVVV then I got nothing
>
> I have check the vector file with d.vect and d.what.vect and get some message"catgory support for vector file missing",  The problem is "how to edit catgory, Is it necessary to edit catogry line by line with v.support option=edit or it can run automatic?
>

> Best Regards
>
> shawn SHIH

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!