[GRASSLIST:3548] Re: Book announcement: "Open Source GIS: A GRASS GIS Approach"

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 05:01:23 EDT 2002

Hello
It is a little unclear to me too. My understanding is:
1) If someone wants to buy at least 20 books, they can do it now for a
*guaranteed* price of 50 dollars.

2) If they want to buy less than 20 books (e.g. just one, which is what I
would want), they can pre-order it from you, and the price will be
somewhere between 50 and 100 dollars but you can't say exactly how much as
the publisher will only set it once the initial print run is completed.

Is this the situation or am I confusing it further? (hopefully not)

Paul