[GRASSLIST:3555] compiling and installing Grass5.0 in PC

KYUNGSOOK CHOI KYUNGSOOK.CHOI at sydneywater.com.au
Sun Apr 21 22:22:05 EDT 2002

Dear all,

I am a beginner of using Grass and have a problem to compile using gcc
compiler and install Grass in PC Windeow (I have downloaded
Grass5.0opre1_i686pc_cygwin_bin.tar and decompressed it).
Could you help me out from this problem.

Cheers
Kyung

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient
and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately via e-mail and then delete the
original e-mail.