[GRASSLIST:4191] Re: repair unclosed vector areas?

andres javier garcia garcia andresjavier.garcia at wanadoo.es
Thu Aug 1 14:35:57 EDT 2002

Altough I guess there are better methods, I import vector files as ASCIII,
and modify the ASCII, vector files by hand, repeating for each area, the
first point of the polygon at the of the points for the area. Then I use:
v.in.ascii

This works, but maybe there is some tool to repair it automatically.

Javier García
Department of Soil and Water Conservation
CEBAS-CSIC
Apartado 4195 30080 Murcia (España)
Phone: 34-968396257