[GRASSLIST:4291] Cloud Free AVHRR

Daniel Victoria daniel_victoria at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 07:55:22 EDT 2002

Hi all grass users,

I'm working with time composite avhrr images that are
supposed to be cloud free but it appears that some
images still have some clouds. Since the images I have
are from a 10 day period and all I need are monthly
data I'll try to run a cloud removal routine on these
three images to compose a new one. My question is, is
there a cloud removal routine (create a time composite
image?) alredy written for Grass? The problem is that
I don't know much about programing and I'm still a
newbie in Grass

Thanks

Daniel