[GRASSLIST:4296] Re: Variables name

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Aug 16 06:42:43 EDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 09:06:54PM -0400, Soil & Water Lab. wrote:
> Hello,
> I eventually managed to compile Grass5.0.0pre5 on a SuSE7.1.
> Everything's fine so far, but what happened to the inner variable $LOCATION ?
> It doesn't seem to be defined any longer: is it a bug, or a new feature ? In
> other terms, do I have to change all the scripts I have developped, or should
> I just wait till the next release ?
> Thanks

Hi P.

$LOCATION must be constructed now in scripts.

Please have a look at

http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/GRASS-List/Archive/msg06522.html

the code portion (1) within this mail should be added
on top of your script.

You may also check the scripts delivered with pre5, they are all
updated (e.g. r.univar).

Best regards

 Markus Neteler