[GRASSLIST:4307] Re: GIS visitor requests directions

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Sun Aug 18 13:20:26 EDT 2002

At Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:59:02 +1000 Nigel McFarlane wrote:

Hello Nigel

> I want to turn all my lat/long raster data into
> re-projected raster data, and re-project all vector/point files
> into new files that Adobe PhotoShop can read.
> Then PhotoShop loads the lot and all the layers should sit on
> top of each other perfectly, since they're all projected the
> same.
as far as I understand, you need a raster-format like PNG which
supposingly PhotoShop can read.
have a look here
http://grass.itc.it/gdp/html_grass5/html/pngdriver.html

just define a region using g.region, plot your raster-, vector-,
site-maps with d.[rast,vect,sites] and save them using the PNG-driver.

perhaps you could set the rows and cols of the PNG to your
region-dimensions.

hth
stephan

--