[GRASSLIST:4341] Re: gislock problem - revisited

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Tue Aug 20 18:01:44 EDT 2002

Jack Varga wrote:

> - Where is the archive for src/libes/edit/edit_cellhd.c you speak of?

You can obtain the latest version from:

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/grass/src/libes/edit/edit_cellhd.c?rev=1.4

> - Will compiling with gcc-3.x resolve this?

Probably.

> - Where can I find discussion/documentation on libedit.a compilation bug?

You can search the GRASS5 mailing list archives via:

	http://grass.itc.it/searchgrass.html

I don't know whether there are archives for GRASSLIST.

> - What should I grab from CVS, weekly snapshot, edit_cellhd.c, etc.?

Use the above URL to get the updated version of edit_cellhd.c