[GRASSLIST:4395] Re: d.dm error

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Wed Aug 28 10:59:41 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 02:12 pm, Henning Ries wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when trying to start d.dm I get the following error message:
>
>  GRASS:~ > Error in startup script: invalid command name "SelectColor"
>     while executing
>  "SelectColor ._SC -type menubutton"
>     (file "/usr/local/grass5pre5/grass5/scripts/d.dm" line 661)
>
>  [1]+  Exit 1                  d.dm
>
> What would be the correct command name in the script?

You may have other version of BWidget installed on your system. I know that
SelectColor was changed in new versions and it is not backward compatible.
I am not sure in which order are packages loaded. Could you try to replace
in d.dm row:
package require BWidget
by
package require -exact BWidget 1.2.1