[GRASSLIST:5126] Re: Labeling imported layers

douggorley at shaw.ca douggorley at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 1 22:40:22 EST 2002

Excellent; now I have categories on all my lines.  I thought the way to "flatten" this so that all of the lines are of the same class would be to use v.reclass, but I keep getting the message, "WARNING: category support for vector file [lakes] in mapset [doug] missing".  Do you know what I can do to fix that?

Thanks,

Doug Gorley | douggorley at shaw.ca