[GRASSLIST:3063] Merging 4 rasters 1 bit tiffs.

Antonio nightnavigator at libero.it
Fri Feb 1 12:17:32 EST 2002

Hi.

I have a region that is made up by 4 diffrent raster files. I imported them in with r.in.tiff as they were originaly tiff file (1 bit per cell, I mean only 2 categories on the file 0 or 1)
The tiff files are maps that have contour lines of the region (scale 1:5000).
THe problem is that I can only manage to view one file per time. I would like to merge them but don't know where to start.
Would be glad to recieve suggestions.

Thankyou.
--
                 Antonio Gennarini