[GRASSLIST:3071] d.labels locking my grass monitors. Bug?

Antonio nightnavigator at libero.it
Sat Feb 2 13:25:57 EST 2002

Hi.

I'm trying to get the d.labels program to generate me a lables file but after inserting the first lable and in the moment where hte program asks me if I accept the label, it suddently locks the monitor. The only way out is with killall x0.
Is it a bug on the prerelease2 version? (binary download, didn't compile)

Thanks

--
                 Antonio Gennarini
                Crecchio, CH - ITALY