[GRASSLIST:3114] A few questions for making geology in Grass.

Antonio nightnavigator at libero.it
Sun Feb 10 21:01:26 EST 2002

Hi.

I was wondering if a few tasks could be achieved in grass mainly inherint to geological problems.

a) Is there some site on the internet where I can find some icons a docs on how to implement geological symbols for maps in grass, for example, icons for structural inclinations and dips?
b) Is it possible to overlay a litological raster map over a DTM in d.3d or nviz?
c) Is it possible to gain geological sections of a region in some manner in grass?

Thankyou and greatings.
--
                 Antonio Gennarini
                Crecchio, CH - ITALY