[GRASSLIST:3151] Re: nviz documentation.

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Fri Feb 15 20:54:38 EST 2002

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 11:12:26PM +0000, Antonio wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm realizing that nviz is a real great tool. Is there a nice manual
> some where on the net that describes the various features?

Antonio,

I have some nviz documentation under $GISBASE/documents/nviz ($GISBASE
== /usr/local/grass5 on my system).  Perhaps you do too, if you didn't
do anything out of the ordinary when you installed GRASS.

HTH,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

The best thing about growing older is that it takes such a long time.