[GRASSLIST:3154] Re:Re: nviz documentation.

Antonio nightnavigator at libero.it
Sat Feb 16 05:45:28 EST 2002

Hi.

Thanks for replying. I'm curious about the nviz development. The docs say that
it runs on SGI yet it also runs on my i386 so I presume it's been ported to the i386 architecture. The docs are rather old ;-) .....they caused me to never try nviz because I read "only for SGI IRIS" so I thought " why waste time trying if it's not for my architecure" :-)
I little ingenous I am and I know that. I learned the lesson for next time :-)

Bye
--
                 Antonio Gennarini
                Crecchio, CH - ITALY