[GRASSLIST:3187] v.in.mif Help

Anil Kumar Bhagat anil at ces.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Feb 22 01:34:39 EST 2002

Dear All ,
              I have imported mapinfo Vector file into grass with the help
of v.in.mif . I have given the the following input :

OPTION:   Name of .MIF/.MID file to be imported
<I have given .mif file >

OPTION:   Name of target vector file
<I have given output file name >

OPTION:   Name of file where log operations
< I have given .MID file which came with map info >

Other thing I am giving default value ( just for testing purpose )

It is creating output file . But when I am displaying it nothing is coming
on the Monitor. I am getting  the following output

Source Date:
 Orig. Scale:   200

 North: 2159
 South: 0
 East:  2156
 West:  0

Plotting ... Done

( I am also runing v.support & g.region )

Please help  me  in  this   regard .

With  warm Regard

Anil Kumar Bhagat
( Project Asst. )