[GRASSLIST:3192] s.ou.ascii terminates in 5.0.pre2

uleopold uleopold at science.uva.nl
Fri Feb 22 05:51:02 EST 2002

Dear list,

I have another problem.

If I want to convert a raster map to an ascii table with X Y Z,
s.out.ascii is suddebly killed. I use the following command:

s.out.ascii -d sites=landuse.dat > ~/landuse.txt

But suddenly the swap is filled up and the program terminates.

Any suggestions or ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Ulrich

Ulrich Leopold MSc.

Department of Physical Geography
Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
Faculty of Science
University of Amsterdam
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
NL-1018WV Amsterdam

Phone: +31-(0)20-525-7456 (7451 Secretary)
Fax:   +31-(0)20-525-7431
Email: uleopold at science.uva.nl
http://www.frw.uva.nl/soil/Welcome.html

Check us also out at:
Netherlands Centre for Geo-ecological Research
http://www.frw.uva.nl/icg