[GRASSLIST:3258] RE: NVIZ2.2 compile error TkIntDecls.h redux

John Gillette JGillette at rfmd.com
Thu Feb 28 09:52:14 EST 2002

I have these suggestions:
(1) look at your region settings.  Too large a region will slow
    NVIZ down considerably.  I made this mistake the first time I
    ran it.  Try something small like 501 X 501 rows and cols
(2) Try a CVS snapshot to compile.  I believe Markus fixed the
    header file issue for the compile issue.
(3) Tell us exactly what messages you get as it starts up.  I
    get the following:
translating colors
Adding panels from /scratch/grass5p3/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/scripts
Nv_(panels)
toplevel made
info widget made
panel area made