[GRASSLIST:3260] RE: NVIZ2.2 compile error TkIntDecls.h redux

John Gillette JGillette at rfmd.com
Thu Feb 28 14:24:20 EST 2002

It looks like a tcl problem to me.  (Just guessing, I am not a
programmer).  The scripts subdirectory is full of the tcl script
files.

The "fix" I used of renaming the header files worked for me BUT
I don't think this is a good fix because the headers COULD be
different for different versions of tcl/tk.  See [GRASSLIST:3100]
in which Markus says "o.k., I have added the missing files.
Now we have:" and goes on to list the changes made. I assume he
ment that he added these into the CVS file.  Check the CVS
RELEASE branch snapshot (NOT experimental branch).  All you need
is the correct header file (I hope). Try un-taring the snapshot
and search for the headers in .../src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/

If this doesn't fix it, you will need more "expert" help than
mine.  If you need more help include information on OS and
library versions.

John Gillette