[GRASSLIST:3261] RE: NVIZ2.2 compile error TkIntDecls.h redux

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Feb 28 15:35:16 EST 2002

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 02:24:20PM -0500, John Gillette wrote:
> It looks like a tcl problem to me.  (Just guessing, I am not a
> programmer).  The scripts subdirectory is full of the tcl script
> files.
>
> The "fix" I used of renaming the header files worked for me BUT
> I don't think this is a good fix because the headers COULD be
> different for different versions of tcl/tk.  See [GRASSLIST:3100]
> in which Markus says "o.k., I have added the missing files.
> Now we have:" and goes on to list the changes made. I assume he
> ment that he added these into the CVS file.

Yes, to CVS. Sorry, I wasn't clear on that probably.

>  Check the CVS
> RELEASE branch snapshot (NOT experimental branch).  All you need
> is the correct header file (I hope). Try un-taring the snapshot
> and search for the headers in .../src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/

You can also use the latest CVS snapshot:
http://grass.itc.it/download.html
Or, even easier, extract the file from the web-CVS:

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass/src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/
and download the include files from there.

> If this doesn't fix it, you will need more "expert" help than
> mine.  If you need more help include information on OS and
> library versions.
>
> John Gillette

Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italia
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it